As your community bank, we continue to be here for you as we work hard to rebuild our communities, together. I wanted to take the time to give you a brief update about our plans for reopening our bank lobbies.
We are pleased to announce that effective Monday, June 22, our branch lobbies have reopened:
- The Auburn, Cornell Campus Store, Cortland, Dryden, Lyndon Corners, Main Office, Odessa, Plaza, Triphammer, Trumansburg, and West End branches are available via lobby, drive-up, or appointment.
- The East Hill Plaza branch is available by drive-up, or appointment only.
- The Kendal will remain closed.
With this reopening, there are certain adjustments to the customer experience to keep in mind:
- The entry doors to our buildings and branches will remain locked for the time being, in order to manage capacity limits. You will be greeted by a team member at the door to facilitate the identification process.
- Face coverings will be required for entry (you will be asked to temporarily lower your mask for identification purposes). You will be asked for additional identification if the door greeter does not recognize you.
- Social distancing of six feet will be required once you are inside. Floor markers will be placed to provide direction.
- Sanitation centers will be located at every lobby entrance. We encourage every visitor entering our buildings to utilize these stations.
- Plexiglass shields will be placed at all teller stations and desks.
We care deeply about the health and well-being of our customers and employees, and nothing is worth jeopardizing that. We thank you for understanding the necessity of these changes as we work through this, together.
As always, you may continue to utilize drive-up services for your convenience. Mobile banking services are always available through our website and mobile app, which allow you to deposit checks remotely, pay bills, set up alerts and more.
Our team will continue to assess recommended state and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and we will provide updates when our own protocols change. We encourage you to connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn for the latest details, and watch for email updates from us. You can also reach us by calling your local branch number, the Customer Care Center at 1-888-273-3210, Tompkins Insurance Agencies at 1-888-261-2688, or Tompkins Financial Advisors at 1-800-274-4003.
Thank you for the privilege of serving you through this challenging time, and always.
President & CEO